Monday, September 27, 2010

changes in progress

Now after i have started coding, I started to make some changes and playing with sizes so far there are 5 links: about me, portfolio, photography, contact, and resume. The home page box sizes have changed to 980px by 680px as the solid frame that stay's the same through the navigation and the content box that changes will be 770px by 471px. Right now in trying to figure out how to link the nav tabs to change only the content box. I am also researching how to do light box as well as a slide show for images... But until then I'm just waiting on the content from my client, which i should get tomorrow, so ill keep everyone posted when i make more progress.

3 comments:

  1. i saw this on thursday and it looked really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome...

    Don't worry I still have to gather my own info/images as well as receive my clients info/images.

    ReplyDelete